Good Morning Father

“Good Morning Father.” said Son.

“Good Morning my Son, How did you sleep last night?” said Father

“Not well I am afraid.” sighed Son. “Sometimes I wish I could shut everything out. So many people are suffering. It is frustrating.”

“Yes, my son I feel it as well.” “ Hmm”, said Father as he folded one of his morning papers and set it on top of the others. “I have given them everything that they need. And still they won't see.”

“I tried to teach them, Father.” cried Son, as he sat down with his bowl of grapes. “I went out and tried to explain as much as I could, There was so much more I wanted to tell them,” he sighed “But, you know how that went.”

“There there my boy, don't be so hard on yourself. You did a fine job. The rest is up to them.” Father said as he bent over and popped a few of the grapes in his mouth. “I sent out some new teachers today, we will have to wait to see how that turns out.” “Oh and by the way, Deepak checked in this morning.”

“Yeah, What did he have to say?” asked Son.

“He was telling me about a new program he started with Debbie and Marianne. Seems to be going really well.” explained Father.

“Oh yes, I know of that, Vickie was speaking of it today. I have seen it. I believe it is a fine message.” said Son.

“See my Son, People are waking up to the truth, it is only a matter of time. They will end their suffering when they have had enough of it.”

“Yes I know. Hey Father, the Cardinals are playing the Cubs today. Can we watch it together?” Said Son with a sheepish grin.

“I thought you were tired of the suffering?” laughed Father.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol....goo cardinals....albert you know you're my baby..lol....i love that story did you write it??
Meow said…
Yes I did. Glad you liked it.

Popular posts from this blog

An Adventure

From Sheepy to right Meow. An Introduction.

There is only Love