From Sheepy to right Meow. An Introduction.

I have always loved cats and I have always loved the sounds they make. The word meow meaning everything and sounds different all the time.
But then I was sitting here thinking about a name for this blog. My husband kept saying how about My Meow's because I LOVE CATS. And I thought no, people would be thinking it is a cat site and over look it or the cat people would look at it and say YAY a cat site and then be disappointed that it wasn't about cats.

So just to clarify, This blog is not about cats but they may creep in now and then.

But strangely enough that is what I am calling it, WHY? Because I am obsessed with cats and they make things more interesting to me.

So what is My Meow's? Well, It is basically a group of my revelations or thoughts and insights as they happen that I have uncovered for myself that well, my cat could have told me before and I just wasn't listening. Such as live in the “Meow” well, you know that cats don't literally say MEOW it is close tho, maybe she was just tell me to Now Now Now Now Now. Why would that be so hard to understand? Cats live in the Now, Don't they? They don't worry, do they?

And what would a cat do if it was a free wild animal again. Would it go to the store and get cat food. Well no! It would go and get a bird or some other animal that it can catch. And it would still be a cat and do cat things.
So to me I should be going out and getting the food I would get If I were a free wild person.

So here is my journey to raw. When is the Time to go raw? Well, right MEOW!!!!
just to clarify I am not 100% raw Meow. I have been for a few months at a time, and have been doing it for almost two years, but always seem to go back to bad habits and bad thinking.

So right meow I am going to start a mew day. Right meow I can change my life. Right meow I can learn to change the excuses, habits and the bad thoughts that I have been keeping inside and free them to the wind to blow right out of my life.

So this blog is to help me with three things I want to do.

1.Wake UP to the MEOW (Now)
2.Go RAW.
3.Be a Writer.


I have never considered myself to be “politically correct” but I try to be nice to everyone. So if I say something that upsets you. It was not my intention to be mean or insulting just how I am viewing life at the time.
I welcome all comments but remember I am doing this for me. If I inspire someone else to go for what they want or to do what I am doing that is WONDERFUL. But my intention is to help me on my journey in this life and not to tell you what you SHOULD do or what you SHOULD be.

I also welcome questions and new thoughts. I am always interested in learning something new.

So please bear with me. Being an AIR ELEMENT personality I tend to go off in all kinds of areas and sometimes the subjects I write about may or may not be on target with the beginning of this blog. But will probably go back and forth. So just don't be surprised if you look in sometime and say “Now what is she doing?” 'Cause ya just never know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its about time!
Anonymous said…
looking forward to the meanderings of your mind!
nic-nak
Teri said…
Love your "live in the Meow" philosophy! I too go on and off raw. Not sure why, but sometimes I just buy veggies and don't feel like eating them and they go bad.

Popular posts from this blog

An Adventure

There is only Love